ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
All information appearing on this Site is subject to change without notice, including product prices. The Site and any online Products and Services may be altered at any time, without notice.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY; LIMITED LICENSE TO USERS; TRADEMARK INFORMATION
USE OF SITE AND SERVICES
You shall pay all costs and charges, including phone charges and telecommunications equipment costs, that you incur in order to access or use the Site, Services and Materials. You must adhere to all limitations on dissemination, usage and reproduction of any Materials that you download from the Site that are subject to such limitations. As some examples of improper activities when accessing or using the Site, Services or Materials, you agree that you shall not:
- Collect, harvest, mine or engage in any other activity to obtain e-mail addresses, phone numbers, personal information or any other information about others.
- Use or attempt to gain access to or use another's account, password, Service, Materials or computer systems or networks connected to any BOLDstreet server.
- Access or attempt to access any Material that you are not authorized to access or Materials through any means not intentionally made available through the Site or Services.
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Services, Materials, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites.
- Transmit unsolicited or bulk communications.
- Post or otherwise submit any software, programs or files that are harmful or disruptive of another’s equipment, software or other property, including any corrupted files, time bombs, Trojan horses, viruses and worms.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Disrupt, interfere or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site or other affiliated or linked sites, Materials or Services.
- Access or use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any BOLDstreet server or the network(s) connected to any BOLDstreet server.
- Prepare, compile, use, download or otherwise copy any Site user directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof, or transmit, provide or otherwise distribute (whether or not for a fee) such directory or information to any third party.
- Violate the rights of BOLDstreet or any third party (including rights of privacy and publicity) or abuse, defame, harass, stalk or threaten another.
- Use any BOLDstreet domain name as a pseudonymous return e-mail address.
Certain Services and Materials will only be made available to users who have paid BOLDstreet a fee for such Services and Materials. Such users may additionally be required to enter into a subscription agreement or other use agreement for that particular Service or Material.
BOLDstreet, in its sole discretion, may (but has no obligation to) monitor or review the Materials and Services at any time. BOLDstreet may at any time without notice and in its sole discretion: (a) terminate a Service, access to or use of any Materials or an area of the Site where Materials are posted or submitted; and (b) disclose any information related to your use of a Service or Material, or the substance of any of your posted or submitted Materials, as BOLDstreet deems necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. You agree to use extra care when disclosing any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Services or when you post or otherwise submit any Materials.
If you are required to establish an account in connection with a particular Service or Material, you must complete the designated registration process for such Service or Material. All required registration information that you provide must be current, complete and accurate and kept up to date on a prompt, timely basis. If required, you must also choose a password for such account. It is your sole responsibility to keep your password and other sensitive information confidential. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, you shall notify BOLDstreet immediately. If any Services or Materials provide password-restricted access to your sensitive information, then by accessing or using this Site and setting up a password-restricted account for such Services or Materials, you consent to BOLDstreet's display of such information via such Services or Materials and accept all risks of unauthorized access to such information.
RESTRICTION AND TERMINATION OF USE
BOLDstreet may block, restrict, disable, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Site, Services and Materials at any time in BOLDstreet's sole discretion, without prior notice or liability to you.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES The Site, Services or Materials may include links that will take you to other sites outside of the Site ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are provided by BOLDstreet to you as a convenience and the inclusion of the links do not imply any endorsement by BOLDstreet of any Linked Site. BOLDstreet has no control of the Linked Sites and you therefore acknowledge and agree that BOLDstreet is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, any link contained in a Linked Site or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. You further acknowledge and agree that BOLDstreet is not responsible for any form of transmission (e.g. webcasting) received from any Linked Site.
THIS SITE, SERVICES AND MATERIALS MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES, OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. BOLDSTREET MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE SITE, MATERIALS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING THE PRICES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF ANY PRODUCTS LISTED, AT ANY TIME IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE. THE SITE, MATERIALS AND SERVICES MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND BOLDSTREET MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE SITE, MATERIALS AND SERVICES.
INTERNATIONAL USERS This Site can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to BOLDstreet products, services and programs that are not available in your country. These references do not imply that BOLDstreet intends to announce such products, services or programs in your country. The Site is controlled, operated and administered by BOLDstreet Incorporated from its offices within Canada. BOLDstreet makes no representation that the Site, the Services or Materials are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of Canada, and access to the Site from territories where the Site, the Services or Materials are illegal is prohibited. If you access the Site from a location outside of Canada, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT SHALL BOLDSTREET, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE OR IF BOLDSTREET HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (1) THE ACCESS OR USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE, SERVICES, OR MATERIALS; (2) THE STATEMENTS OR ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OR VIA THE SITE, SERVICES OR MATERIALS; (3) ANY DEALINGS WITH VENDORS OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES; (4) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS, USER MATERIALS OR OTHER DATA; (5) ANY INFORMATION THAT IS SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED; (6) ANY FAILURE TO STORE OR LOSS OF DATA, FILES, MATERIALS OR OTHER CONTENT; (7) ANY SERVICES AVAILABLE THAT ARE DELAYED OR INTERRUPTED; (8) ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE; OR (9) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE ANY LINKED SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SET FORTH ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.