Products & Services
It's not enough to just offer access. The nomadic business user willing to use cost-prohibitive, device-specific networks is no more; mobile devices touting wireless functionality are everywhere, and have brought with them a new type of user. The "want to know" network grazer includes a large and growing demographic focused on leveraging Wi-Fi to pass the time with social applications and user-generated sites that matter to them. It's all about the relevancy of the network, targeted services, and customized value.
Enter STREETworks. BOLDstreet was first to recognize the "want to know" network grazer, and has changed the face of Wi-Fi access by partnering with key members of the mobility value chain, from Canadian Hotspot Roaming Alliance partners and subscriber owners to device and application partners. The resulting network "ecosystems" provide targeted, relevant applications and solutions to this new group of end users.
STREETworks - Add Value for Life
STREETworks is a proven suite of products and tools that addresses the full lifecycle of Wi-Fi network success over the entire ecosystem. Focused mainly on service value and quality, the BOLDstreet platform goes beyond basic network deployment to manage operations, ensure quality of service, generate value, provide reporting and analysis, and allow for ongoing network and service optimization.
Create and Manage Your Network
- Operational Support System
- STREETworks includes a fully functional operational support solution (OSS) for Wi-Fi providers and carriers to effectively and efficiently manage their networks. This hardware-agnostic, carrier-grade platform easily integrates with and enhances your current network components, while increasing relevancy for a more diverse user group. The STREETworks OSS is flexible enough to leverage and grow with emerging trends and devices and enables value generation through enhanced forms of user and device authentication and value-based applications. Read More
- The STREETworks management module is an online portal that allows for the monitoring and management of regional and national hot spots. STREETworks management provides role-based secure access and deep insight into the overall operational effectiveness of your network and serves as an important tool for customers, end users, and help desks. Read More
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- BOLDstreet's core technology helps to recognize and manage threats and vulnerabilities and supports industry-leading RF and QoS traffic management solutions to help ensure the quality of your network and service.
- Service Quality Management
- Service quality management ensures that the local network is available and has enough bandwidth to deliver a quality experience to the end user, and for the device and application being used.
- Advanced Device Profiling (ADP)
- ADP provides enhanced user and device authentication by identifying, tracking, managing, and reporting on the types and specific models of devices on the network.
- Express Authentication
- BOLDstreet's patent-pending ADP technology ensures the secure profiling and clientless authentication of multiple types of wireless-enabled devices, allowing for instant-on or one-click authentication.
- Value-Based Applications (VBAs)
- VBAs are based on existing online social applications such as Facebook and YouTube or related to specific online activities such as music, gaming, and VoIP. STREETworks manages both authorization and payment and allows for collaborative ecosystem partnerships that leverage the value stacking of services with existing products offered by the service provider.
Gain Insight and Optimize
- Reports and Analytics
- STREETworks offers a secure, role-based reporting and analysis portal that provides network reports and data analysis to help you generate improvements in user value and network return. More than just commerce and reconciliation reporting, STREETworks provides rich usage analytics on who is using (or not using) your network, when and where, on what devices and applications, and for what length of time. Read More